Don’t you just love it when you hop into your hot tub after a long day? Or when you treat yourself to a luxurious self-care session with candles, a book, and your favorite bottle of wine in a hot tub? If you are thinking about whether to buy a hot tub cover or not, this is your sign to just go ahead and get it.
Hot tub covers are a great luxury and are worth spending money on. Your hot tub is an investment, and it deserves to be treated as such. This means getting accessories for it to protect it from any damage. And one of the best ways to do this is by getting a hot tub cover to serve both purposes.
A hot tub cover is meant to protect your outdoor hot tub and is typically made from dense foam to offer maximum coverage. Well, we have just the perfect solution for you: Covana hot tub covers. They are made to withstand harsh conditions, and they look great. There are many reasons why you need to get this hot tub cover.
Why Should You Get a Covana Hot Tub Cover?
There are various reasons why you should consider getting a Covana hot tub cover for your hot tub. For starters, it is a good quality cover and plays a crucial role in protecting your hot tub from damage.
Other reasons include:
- To Protect Your Hot Tub
Covana hot tub covers prevent dirt, leaves, and insects from getting into the hot tub. This protects your filters and pipes from blocking and getting damaged. It will ultimately save you from frequently repairing and replacing the filters and pipes in the hot tub.
- Helps in Saving Energy
A Covana hot tub cover keeps the water warm for an extended period and allows you to use the hot tub without re-heating the water. This saves energy and money in the long run, depending on how often you use your hot tub. So, think of it as a long-term financial investment.
- Keeps Your Water Clean
Getting a hot tub cover enables you to avoid spending too much water. Covana hot tub covers, in particular, prevent dirt, particles, and pollutants from getting into the hot tub and making your water dirty. This allows you to re-use it and eliminates the need to refill your hot tub whenever you need a soak.
If you have small children and pets, you need a Covana hot tub cover, preferably a lockable one. Most good-quality hot tub covers come with straps that secure the cover to the hot tub, but the Covana hot tub cover comes with its own key. This is to prevent small kids and animals from falling in. You can even go a step further and get a gate system to keep the kids and pets out.
What You Need to Consider When Choosing Your Hot Tub Cover
When buying a hot tub cover, it’s important that you get the best. It would help if you considered the following factors before getting one.
- Fit – Is it the right fit for your hot tub? A hot tub cover should fit perfectly over your spa to prevent dust from getting in and keep the heat from getting out. Covana hot tub covers are designed to fit your hot tub perfectly.
- The foam – core density and thickness- you need to pick the thickness of the hot tub cover depending on where you live and the climate. Covana hot tub covers are thick and dense enough to stand weather elements such as strong wind, heavy rain, and snow.
- Price – your hot tub cover doesn’t have to be expensive to be of good quality. Covana hot tub covers are affordable, efficient, and durable.
- Design – Covana offers an array of designs to choose from, depending on what you need. All these designs offer a luxurious aesthetic appeal and are easy to operate.
Types of Covana Hot Tub Covers
Covana understands your needs and gives you a variety of hot tub covers to pick from. Their spa covers come in three models;
The Oasis hot tub cover is designed to look like a gazebo. It protects your hot tub and also gives it a luxurious feel. This automated cover raises directly upward within 20 seconds to protect you from the elements and offer privacy.
The Evolution spa cover lifts directly upwards just with the turn of a key. It is effortless to operate. The best part is that you can adjust the height of the lift to shelter you from rain and sunlight.
The horizon spa cover operates on a tilted system shielding bathers from direct sun and rain when enjoying their soak.
Pros of Covana Hot Tub Covers
Covana spa covers stand out because;
- They keep the heat in, which is essential in keeping the water warm and conserving your power.
- They are a long-term investment as they are built to last.
- They are easy to operate and don’t require heavy lifting on your part compared to other covers, which have manual or shelf lifts.
- Since you are the only one with the key, nobody else can access it. This will prevent children and pets from falling in.
- They are cozy since they shield you from sunlight and heavy rain.
- They have LED lights that enhance your experience whenever you’re in the hot tub.
- Since they are a luxury item, they build your status and add to your home valuation.
Get Your Covana Cover Today!
Should you get hot tub covers? Yes! They are a worthy investment that will not only improve your spa experience but also enhance your hot tub’s durability.
If you found this article helpful, you can find more information about our hot tub covers on our website. Also, feel free to contact us or visit our showrooms if you have any unanswered questions for more information. We’ll be more than happy to help!